Peace of Mind
- Data and machines are always protected against disasters in real-time and even during operation.
- Physically secured against natural disasters, theft, and vandalism.
- Reduce cooling costs by an estimated 90% (only a small volume of the EGDS needs to be cooled, does not need chillers, does not need CRAC).
- Reduce the number of cooling fans required for cooling computer components and air handling systems.
- Allow a much greater use of waterside economizer free cooling (another 70% energy saving).
- Save on construction costs.
- Vertical scale: single server to 40-U EGDS.
- Horizontal scale: based on the needs as they arrived, no overbuilt.
- Full physical security protections
- Eliminate the need to build expensive datacenter infrastructures (i.e. EGDS can be placed anywhere, even in a regular office space since its heavily built structure gives it an extremely low noise profile).
- Eliminate the need to have a special fire protection system within the data center.
- Bring datacenter technologies and securities to home users, SMBs, and large enterprises at an affordable price
- Accommodate all existing commercially available computer hardware’s
- Significantly and continuously reduce the energy consumption of IT equipment, thus reducing the carbon footprint.
- The EGDS can be easily reused/recycled as computer technology changes due to its open hardware designs.